About Fubo Gaming:
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Business Analytics, the Senior Analyst - Gaming is accountable for delivering analytics, insights and recommendations to the various stakeholders within the Fubo Gaming organization. This critical team function is responsible for reporting and analysis, as well as business decision support including:
Communicating and forecasting key metrics and the related data to ensure the best chance of the growth, retention and ROI of Fubo Gaming’s user base
Understanding and articulating the various factors that interact between the Gaming and TV businesses which will impact the overall company’s performance
Proactively and vigorously identifying, testing and defending areas of Fubo Gaming and the overall sports wagering market which are helping/hurting us to achieve best possible outcomes
- Ensure the business has clear visibility into acquisition, retention/engagement/LTV, and financial contribution from Fubo Gaming’s user base
- Create, maintain and evolve models, reports and dashboards which both track and communicate Fubo Gaming’s performance clearly and with minimal doubt
- Leveraging Fubo Gaming’s data to provide early, near irrefutable signs of detrimental performance which risks the health of the business, in both fiscal and regulatory matters
- Partner with Gaming, TV and external teams on data, reporting and table structures to ensure we get maximum insight value from the overall ecosystem
- Work with both Gaming and TV teams to help identify and leverage from both audiences ways to add value to the overall business
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field; masters degree in a quantitative field preferred
- 3+ years experience as an analyst; previous exposure with sportsbook or wagering is a plus
- Exceptional quantitative analytic and modeling skills
- Expert level Excel
- Experience using Tableau
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency with a site or event tracking tool: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or comparable
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
- Strong familiarity with product analytics including multivariate testing design and analysis, partnering with engineering and product teams to ensure tests and product enhancements are set up for with proper tracking and the ability to work with product managers to drive actionable conclusions from the data.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarize data insights into written documents and present in executive meetings.
- Problem solving and ability to think logically and proactively
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company