About Fubo Gaming:
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with fuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming. The online wagering experience, Fubo Sportsbook, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
About The Role:
The Director of Compliance will work closely with and report to the Head of Compliance of fubo Gaming.
- Assist with the implementation of the Company’s Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Responsible Gaming programs, along with other programs and policies as needed. Review these programs on an ongoing basis and revising based on statutory, regulatory or guidance changes.
- Actively research industry compliance regulations and policies and provide feedback to the relevant internal and external partners.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s sports betting licenses, including entity and individual application filings.
- Consult with other internal technical and business partners to ensure that products meet compliance requirements in the various jurisdictions.
- Assist in the preparation and submittal of all regulatory submissions, timely, accurately and comprehensively.
- Communicate with regulatory agencies on approvals, submissions, licensing, and any other matters deemed appropriate.
- Assist in the development, implementation of the Compliance, AML and Responsible Gaming training for new employees and periodic training for existing employees on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with ensuring the company and its employees adhere to the Compliance, AML, and Responsible Gaming Programs as well as all applicable state regulations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will need to be able to pass stringent background suitability investigation of gaming regulators and can be unconditionally licensed by all applicable gaming authorities.
- 5+ years’ experience in compliance, licensing, anti-money laundering in the casino, sports betting or similar highly regulated market.
- 5+ years’ experience communicating and working with local, state or federal regulators.
- Experience building and managing reporting processes around compliance.
- Knowledge of Responsible Gaming programs and implementation or the ability to quickly learn.
- Experience reviewing and advising on regulatory requirements in a highly regulated industry and are able to establish and implement processes to meet these regulatory requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients, including with regulatory agencies.
- The ability to analyze new products or services or changes to existing products or services with consideration given to compliance implications of those new products or services or changes to existing products or services.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and to work under the pressure of short time constraints
- Fubo Gaming's main headquarters are located in downtown Chicago, but remote work location will be considered for exceptional candidates (subject to regular work travel).
Perks & Benefits:
- Fubo Gaming provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV Account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities