About Fubo Gaming:
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with fuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming. The online wagering experience, Fubo Sportsbook, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
About the Role:
The SVP of Finance will work closely with the finance team and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer of fuboTV, and will act as a business partner to the President of Fubo Gaming and the management of the Gaming business at Fubo. The individual will provide overall day to day financial leadership and coordination of the financial aspects of the Gaming business and will work with the management and departmental leaders in the development and implementation of strategic and operating plans to efficiently drive sustainable growth. The individual will oversee the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) support within the business to provide analysis on actual results, develop forecasts, and develop actions to achieve the forecasts. The individual will also oversee all state regulatory reporting as well as required reporting to third party vendors and business partners. The individual will also assist the President in strategic negotiations to increase Fubo’s capabilities, market share and revenue streams. A thought leader able to contribute to the success of the organization, He / She / They will also be responsible for analysis and decision support related to resources optimization, capital management, business development opportunities, and vendor related activities and will provide financial analysis and decision support to executive management as needed.
He / She / They will also be responsible to implement the required financial systems, routines and controls for the Gaming business, within the framework of and in close coordination with the central Fubo accounting team and structure.
- Responsible to oversee all financial and accounting needs of Fubo’s gaming business, applying financial systems, processes and controls as required
- Be the subject matter expert on finance requirements for the Gaming business.
- Manages the development of operational and financial models used to forecast financial results over the long term.
- Leads and oversees the operating segment through operating cycles, including:
- Monthly analysis of actual results,
- Development of monthly forecast updates, and
- Development of annual operating plan.
- Works with President, Fubo Gaming and the Gaming management team to:
- Refine financial and operating metrics to drive consistent reporting, performance and accountability, and
- Develop capital forecasts and to implement plans to achieve spend capital efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee regulatory and compliance reporting and financial reporting to third party business partners
- Responsible for financial modeling and analysis support of capital management, business development opportunities, and vendor related activities.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Gaming organization.
- Utilizes state of the art techniques, tools, and technology to perform the analysis and plans in the most efficient, timely and effective manner as possible.
- Function as the central communication point for finance on matters involving fubo Gaming, in all aspects of the business.
- Prepare and submit all financial reporting and submissions, timely, accurately and comprehensively.
- Experience in online wagering preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Masters, CPA, and / or CFA preferred.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis or financial leadership positions.
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong demonstrated leadership and management skills, including ability to operationalize strategic plans.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize data.
- Excellent financial acumen and thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
- Detail oriented, professional demeanor, strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional peers and executive management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to cultivate working relationships throughout the organization.
- Willingness and ability to be unconditionally licensed (which will include the submission of detailed background and financial data) by all applicable gaming and other authorities with jurisdiction over the Company’s activities (including those to which the Company may become subject in the future) and to cooperate with the Company with regard to any requests or requirements by such authorities.
- Fubo Gaming's main headquarters are located in downtown Chicago.
Perks & Benefits:
- Fubo Gaming provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV Account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- Fubo Gaming's main headquarters are located in downtown Chicago