About the Role:
Health-E Commerce is seeking a detail-oriented and highly organized project management professional to join our talented marketing team as Creative Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, you’ll be responsible for coordinating project prioritization, resources/workflow, and deliverables across Creative, Marketing, and Site Operations teams to ensure we are constantly prioritizing efficiently across the business. This is an opportunity to work with every part of the organization and impact key business goals at every level. Working closely with creative leadership, you’ll maintain a keen awareness of the big picture while monitoring the details of day-to-day tasks and requests to ensure team needs are met and projects are executed on-schedule and to the level of excellence expected by marketing and e-commerce stakeholders. You’ll proactively facilitate clear, positive communication, especially related to project creative needs and schedule, and assist the Creative Team in coordinating project needs for both design and copy, priorities, support, and feedback.
What you’ll do:
- Create, manage, and track project timelines and coordinate project calendar across Marketing, Creative, and Site Operations teams.
- Proactively manage the routing and delivery of creative assets and information between creative team and stakeholders.
- Assist with reporting of hours for quantifiable resourcing for future campaigns and projects, and net new initiatives.
- Track and report on creative team capacity vs. workload.
- Manage the intake and processing of new creative requests.
- Assist with creating, refining, and developing briefs across multiple departments.
- Ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are error-free
- Define and implement processes, systems, and tools that our team requires to work cross-functionally. Help define clear roles and decision makers for each project, before work begins.
- Take initiative to overcome obstacles, see around corners, and implement solutions that keep work on track and aligned to briefs.
- Communicate project goals, constraints, deliverables, technical specifications, and schedules both to various teams within the organization and to leadership.
- Partnering with team members and department leads to scope project tasks, deliverables, and deadlines, and clearly defines tactical execution of creative work.
- Set up templates for estimates that are consistent and provide visibility on LOE.
- Work with project owners to set priorities across departments to ensure that initiatives with the most impact are being slotted appropriately.
- Own creative meeting schedules and keep detailed notes, ensuring action-items are always clearly defined.
What you’ll need:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Project management experience (Design/Creative Ops a plus).
- You know a good brief and you’re able to play back the key elements and push for clarity when needed. You can spot workflow inefficiencies or optimizations and can articulate the need for change.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a must.
- Keen eye for detail.
- You’re highly organized and process-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior judgment and professionalism.
- Strong problem solving skills to be able to overcome obstacles when they arise.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Fluency with digital design terminology, standards/practices, systems, and workflows
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Monday.com or comparable project management software and are comfortable with automations.
- Strong interest in creative, marketing, e-commerce, media, and communications.
- You’re a collaborative team player that identifies opportunities and takes initiative.
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000
Discretionary Annual Bonus Eligibility: Up to 10%