**We are a "Remote First" organization!
We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!**
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill
What You’ll Do:
- Manage compliance with platform requirements, make updates as necessary
- Work with external development agency, third parties and other cross-functional teams to design, develop and support end-to-end eCommerce capabilities in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Individuals in this role will spend the majority of their time fully hands-on with development and making architectural decisions.
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot website integration feeds, including products, inventory, price books, OMS, google and product reviews.
- Provide monitoring and reporting on website performance (downtime, speed), recommend and implement improvements
- Remain current on the latest development innovations on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Manage site domains and code repositories
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve and optimize processes and interfaces on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Develop and mentor junior engineers, paying your knowledge forward.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SFCC - Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Software development experience with direct Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience (Commerce Cloud certification preferred) and eCommerce feeds and integrations
- SFCC Site Genesis and/or SFRA framework, leveraging platform features including catalog, content assets, slots, search, ordering, marketing, analytics, etc.
- Experience with integrating third party cartridges with necessary customizations as well as developing new cartridges.
- Knowledge & experience with caching and cache management in Salesforce Commerce Cloud as well as performance monitoring and improvement strategies.
- A good understanding of Business manager and all its capabilities and features including customizations..
- Strong knowledge and experience on ISMLs, JS controllers, pipelines, OCAPI, Business Manager configurations, project/release management and version control tools
- Experience in Retail/E-Commerce industry a plus
Compensation: $125,000 - $145,000
Discretionary Annual Bonus Eligibility: Up to 10%
Click here to view additional benefits & perks at the company