**We are open and flexible to candidates working remotely within the United States**
What You'll Do:
- Provide support to the brand by leading product forecasting for all categories
- Communicate forecast guidelines to the regions and assist them in incorporating them into their business plans
- Monitor brand sales trends across all categories, and provide ad-hoc demand analytics to support brand initiatives.
- Lead the development of new product forecasting guidelines for all categories, assuring robust business plans are put in place.
- Review and monitor the alignment of the Demand Plan and Financial Estimate to understand reconciliation between them as part of the large Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process.
- Assist with the SKU Portfolio Management process. Monitor the planned phase outs of existing items and assure they are timed with any linked successor SKU launches.
- Coordinate special projects as needed.
- Strong analytical skills, strong excel skills, strong knowledge of the demand planning process and business planning.
- Systems thinking mindset - ability to understand multiple interactions with the demand-driven Supply Chain.
- Strong knowledge of go-to-market strategies, brand positioning, and channel strategies.
- Strong management with influence skills – proven ability to work closely with cross functional partners and leadership team (across marketing, finance, supply chain)
Who You Are:
- Extensive experience in management consulting, finance or business operations at high-growth, scaling company
- 10+ years of work experience
- Significant people management and project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish and improve processes and organizational design
- Experience consistently influencing teams to successful outcomes
- Excellent communicator who can effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong problem resolution, analytical and quantitative skills; detail-oriented strategic thinker
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach
- Ability to connect with others; strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Agile and organized working style to manage and consistently prioritize key initiatives
- Thrives in ambiguity
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, high volume environment
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill.