**We are a "Remote First" organization! We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!**
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated and growth-driven Account Manager to join our partners sales team. The ideal individual will have experience managing a pipeline of top tier clients, preferably in the eCommerce, Internet, Healthcare &/or HR industries. This person will be responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with some of our most important client partners – Third Party Administrators (TPAs). You will work to expand and develop new business opportunities with our TPAs while maintaining and ensuring success and fulfillment of current initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Drive revenue growth among partners through direct to participant promotions:
- Develop and sell strategic annual communications and promotional plans to drive partner participants to FSA & HSA stores to purchase products.
- Ensure and manage the execution of plans to drive sales
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
Make outbound calls to follow up on and close business.
- Responsible for specific account revenue and results
- Prioritize top revenue drivers while managing a high volume of accounts simultaneously
- Conduct analysis to identify and focus on best performing practices
- Coordinate internally with marketing, creative, legal, and merchandising to execute against all partner deliverables.
- Manage and develop client relationships:
- Develop and execute business planning and review sessions to establish, monitor and report progress on annual plans
- Participate energetically in client-facing activities in person and remotely at conferences, events, via email and over the phone.
- Create dynamic and informative presentations with PowerPoint to represent account status to clients.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS required in Business Development, Sales or relevant field, advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience managing high profile client relationships in Account Management or Sales.
- Healthcare, or eCommerce experience preferred.
- Experience developing business with leading firms.
- Knowledge of the Internet Healthcare / HR Benefits Industry is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in person and via email and phone.
- Experience dealing with senior executives.
- Numbers driven and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and experienced in project management.
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill.