**We are a "Remote First" organization! We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!**
About the Role:
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Senior Front End Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining new features/functions utilizing SFCC, as well as the data integration between our operational systems. The developer must have experience with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, including SFRA.
What You’ll Do:
- The SFCC Front End Developer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects.
- Responsibilities and duties include:
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Development on the SFCC platform, with a multi-site SFRA architecture
- Create pixel perfect representations, across browser types, of design files delivered in Sketch or Photoshop
- Tackle continuous front end performance optimization
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
What You’ll Need:
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
- Understanding of developing for responsive designs
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- SFCC Certified Developer or SFCC Certified Architect
- Software development experience with direct Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience (Commerce Cloud certification preferred) and eCommerce feeds and integrations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with teammates and clients
- Understanding of Grid Principles a plus
- Understanding of techniques and tools for pixel perfect development a plus
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill