**We are a "Remote First" organization! We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!**
About the Role:
Health-E Commerce is seeking Director of Sales Operations to join our team. This role will manage a team of 2 supporting our account management and business development teams. This position reports to the SVP of Sales and is responsible for the following areas:
What You'll Do:
- Develop & maintain dashboards of key sales metrics; disseminate findings to team regularly in summaries and presentations
- Work with SVP of Sales to create account performance scorecards
- Own administrative and support business function of salesforce.com
- Ongoing development of internal and external reporting and analytics including quarterly and annual client review analytics
- Managing team PowerBI Dashboard: building & maintaining dashboards
- Conduct performance analysis at initiative level for all sales business segments
- All analysis related to trends and identifiable opportunities by TPA and across all TPAs
- Provide budget and forecasting support for internal and client facing needs
- Support strategic deck development with analysis/insights
- Maintain a dashboard of all key TPA metrics that includes consistently updated analysis and commentary.
- Customize sales decks with refreshed data as needed
- Pulling KPIs for deck development, sales vs goals, asset performance, value of new initiatives, email waterfalls, etc.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS required in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or relevant field, advanced degree a plus.
- Experience managing sales operations and/or sales enablement teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in person and via email and phone.
- Experience dealing with salesforce.com administration
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI dashboard development
- Knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with other sales enablement technologies such as outreach, hub, etc
- Understanding of digital marketing capabilities and analytical tools
- Numbers driven and self-motivated.
- Highly organized and experienced in project management.
- Knowledge of the Internet Healthcare / HR Benefits Industry is a strong plus.
- are / HR Benefits Industry is a strong plus.
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill.