**We are a "Remote First" organization! We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!**
About the Role:
Health-E Commerce is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. This role will focus on reporting, analytics, and salesforce.com administration supporting the account management and business development teams. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop & maintain dashboards of key sales metrics; disseminate findings to team regularly in summaries and presentations
- Managing team PowerBI Dashboard: building & maintaining dashboards
- Ongoing development of internal and external reporting and analytics including quarterly and annual client review analytics
- Conduct performance analysis at initiative level for all sales business segments
- All analysis related to trends and identifiable opportunities by TPA
- Maintain a dashboard of all key TPA metrics that includes consistently updated analysis and commentary.
- Pulling KPIs for deck development, sales vs goals, asset performance, value of new initiatives, email waterfalls, etc.
- SalesForce.com administration
- Adding new initiatives, users (as SF administrator)
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS required in Business Management, Analytics, or relevant field, advanced degree a plus.
- Salesforce.com administrator experience
- Microsoft PowerBI experience
- Google Analytics experience preferred
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill