We are a "Remote First" organization! We are open to candidates in any of the 50 United States!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Back End Developer to join our team. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining new features/functions for our websites utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud, as well as the data integration between our operational systems. The developer must have experience within the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, including SFRA.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage compliance with platform requirements, make updates as necessary
- Work with external development agency, third parties and other cross-functional teams to design, develop and support end-to-end eCommerce capabilities in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot website integration feeds, including products, inventory, price books, OMS, google and product reviews.
- Provide monitoring and reporting on website performance (downtime, speed), recommend and implement improvements
- Remain current on the latest development innovations on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Manage site domains and code repositories
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve and optimize processes and interfaces on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Develop and mentor junior engineers, paying your knowledge forward.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Software development experience with direct Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience (Commerce Cloud certification preferred) and eCommerce feeds and integrations
- Extensive knowledge and experience on SFCC Site Genesis and/or SFRA framework, leveraging platform features including catalog, content assets, slots, search, ordering, marketing, analytics, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience on ISMLs, JS controllers, pipelines, OCAPI, Business Manager configurations, project/release management and version control tools
- Experience in Retail/E-Commerce industry a plus
About Health-E Commerce:
Here at Health-E Commerce, we are a consumer health and wellness advocate and online retailer headquartered in New York, NY. Since 2010, we have launched direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands aimed at simplifying the U.S. tax-free healthcare market and helping everyday Americans and companies benefit better from workplace benefits, wellness and health spending programs.
Our portfolio consists of four brands — FSA Store, HSA Store, WellDeserved Health and Caring Mill.