About our company
Fruit Street Health is a rapidly growing telemedicine company that provides services such as an online diabetes prevention program, diabetes self-management education program, urgent care visits with a doctor, and mental health services. Our company has raised more than $25 million from more than 450 physicians who have invested in our company. Our company primarily sells to self-insured employers and health plans who want to reduce healthcare costs through the power of telemedicine. You can watch a video about our flagship diabetes prevention program product here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTujudQ_-zE&t=0s
Our company competes with digital health vendors such as Omada Health, Teladoc, Livongo, MDLive, Doctor on Demand, Virta, and American Well.
Senior IOS Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in design and develop software for our telehealth platform
- Work with members of our engineering team to develop new IOS features and improve our existing mobile apps
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX Designers, and Engineering team to create an exceptional mobile application
What we are looking for:
- Experience delivering and maintaining complex consumer-focused mobile applications.
- Experience with TDD and pair programming.
- Expert in a programming stack with one of the following:
- 5+ years iOS experience working with Swift/ObjC, XCode, iOS SDK, Jest and UI Kit
- Experience in one or more of:
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Apple Health Kit
- Mobile video or videoconferencing.
- Back-end REST endpoint development using Node.js
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both spoken and written English.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine overall team direction