Fruit Street is a New York based digital health company delivering a diabetes prevention program designed by the CDC. The program is designed to help individuals with prediabetes lose 5-10% of their weight through diet and lifestyle changes. Participants video conference with a dietitian and a small group 26 times throughout the year. The participants can also take pictures of their food in the Fruit Street mobile application, use a Fitbit to track physical activity, and a wireless scale to track weight loss progress.
We are hiring enthusiastic Support Agents to aid our mission of assisting participants who want to lead healthier lives and reduce their risk for type 2 diabetes through digital diet and lifestyle management.
As part of the participant support team, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with participants via phone, email, and live chat support.
- Guiding participants through their Fruit Street experience by answering questions and giving correct information.
- Helping with technical issues, such as connecting wireless scales and Fitbits to our platform and scheduling calls with dietitians.
- Escalating issues to our engineering team as appropriate.
- Working at least two 4-hour shifts per week.
- Using your computer (2014 or newer) and headset for receiving calls and answering emails.
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Helping others live healthy lives
Pay - $15.00/hour