Fruit Street is a New York based digital health company delivering a variety of tools for modern digital health, including a diabetes prevention program designed by the CDC, a novel program supporting relief for the Covid-19 pandemic, a weight loss program, and more.
We are hiring enthusiastic Support Agents to aid our mission of assisting providers on our platform and patients who want to lead healthier lives.
As part of the participant support team, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with patients and providers via phone, email, and live chat support.
- Guiding providers and patients through their Fruit Street experience by researching and giving correct information to inquiries.
- Identifying and helping with technical issues and completing extensive troubleshooting.
- Following detailed steps to escalate issues to our engineering team.
- Able to follow detailed, step-by-step workflows
- Can work weekends
- Internet speed of at least 50 Mbps for download
- Private computer that is 2016 or newer
- Headset (can be simple iphone earpods or similar)
- U.S. based
- Remote work
- Flexible hours with unlimited PTO
- Helping others live healthy lives
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free gym membership
Pay - $17.00/hour starting with possible pay increase after 45 days.