Frontpoint’s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. Our team’s efforts to care for and protect our customers are the reason that 96% of customers would recommend Frontpoint to a friend. We’re looking for a Junior Corporate Recruiter to help identify and secure top talent within the DC market.
That’s where you come in.
As a Junior Corporate Recruiter, you’ll be tasked with full life cycle recruitment that is vital to the continued success of Frontpoint. You will be responsible for the creation of sourcing strategies, candidate engagement, and providing a world class candidate experience. This individual will gain experience working with top stakeholders throughout the organization to identify hiring needs and candidate profiles that will drive a best in-class interview process. We’re looking for someone that can think outside the box in the ever changing landscape of talent acquisition.
- Build out talent pipelines within several different internal business functions
- Take a creative approach to developing innovative & actionable sourcing strategies that yield a consistent flow of qualified talent in targeted areas of focus
- Deliver a world-class candidate experience by setting appropriate expectations, consistently following up with status updates through multiple communication channels, and genuinely trying to act in the best interest of the candidate.
- Take a proactive approach to understanding the business needs and consistently delivering the appropriate talent (skill & culture fit) to each requirement.
- Partner with internal Hiring Managers to create hiring plans that will attract the best talent
- 1 year of recruiting experience in a fast paced, full lifecycle role preferred
- Demonstrated success of consistently producing results in a high-volume recruiting environment (agency or corporate)
- Understand how to leverage technology to grow your network & develop/maintain relationships
- Natural networker who’s comfortable interfacing with candidates and stakeholders of all levels
- Strong commitment to delivering a transparent, timely, & responsive experience to both candidates and stakeholders
- Competitive & driven yet the consummate team player who proactively shares knowledge/expertise
- High Initiative to take on ad-hoc talent acquisition projects (campus recruiting, reporting, talent programs, etc.)
- College degree preferred