Friendsurance has with international acknowledgement pioneered and inspired global trends in Insurtech since 2010. As the inventor of peer-to-peer insurance, Friendsurance developed the claims-free bonus. With the new brand Friendsurance Business, we are pioneering another mission: the digitisation of insurance services for banks or insurance companies and their customers. Through partnerships with leading banks and insurance companies like Deutsche Bank and R+V, we make a smart home for insurance available directly in these partners digital solutions. Through our sophisticated, scalable and modular insurance platform we aim to make insurance more customer friendly.
We are over 100 team members from more than 20 nations working from our headquarters in Berlin and from other external bases. We take pride in our agile culture. We have been part of Berlin's top employer and office ratings for several years.
Friendsurance is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CTO/CDO
to manage our CTO/CDO’s daily operations and to support Tech, Data and Agile departments in achieving highest operational efficiency. This role will also be responsible for strategically developing and tactically implementing different topics including communication strategies for the technology vertical in the full organization. By keeping our team informed and aligned around our mission, vision, strategy, and goals, you will empower our employees to take ownership in their roles and make stronger and more efficient decisions. This is a full time position with significant responsibility, joining us in our office in Berlin on a regular basis.
- Support with interface between our CTO/CDO and our Tech, Data and Agile departments, assisting him to prepare and execute a wide range of projects within Friendsuance
- Measure efficiency of the departments with OKRs, KPIs, and defined goals
- Strategically manage CTO/CDO’s complex and ever-changing calendar, filtering and steering all requests and own coordination of the meetings and workshops with Tech Leadership team, focusing on relevant priorities
- Participate in recurring meetings and ensure their efficiency by taking and sharing notes and following up on responsibilities
- Organize regular team events, knowledge sharing sessions, offsites and workshops
- Work on definition of roles, guides, structures, documentation for efficient work of the the Tech, Data and Agile departments
- Participate in a variety of projects with high business impact for our partnerships together with our CTO/CDO on the topics like: Partner Due Diligence, Financial forecasting, Budget utilization, decision making about new providers, demos organization and other exciting topics
- Within the Tech, Data and Agile departments it will be your responsibility to make sure that the teams are working together like a well-oiled machine by participating in the topics like: designing team topologies, performance data preparations, hiring, agile activities, developing communication strategies and other interesting topics
- Own and continually optimize presentations and communications on new and recurring topics for our Senior Management, Management and the respective Teams in the Tech verticals
- Help further building our tech brand in the tech community by constantly being on the lookout for interesting new topics and ideas
- Prepare presentations, reports and communication on different projects including analyses
- Tactically support Tech, Agile and Data Teams in all topics around research, organization processes and communication inside departments
- Make stakeholder management together with CTO/CDO
- You have a degree in Business, Management, Technology or a related field of studies
- You have at least three years of experience, working preferably in a dynamic and fast-paced environment such as a Tech company or a Start up
- You have a passion for technology
- You are highly organized and have excellent communication and presentation skills including experience in creating great Google slides with professional content
- You are a hands-on person with a proactive can-do attitude
- Experience in cross functional environment and working with technical and non-technical people for achieving smooth collaboration across teams and departments
- You have advanced project management skills
- You speak fluent English, German is nice to have
- Join the pioneering 40+ people Tech team that builds our scalable, secure and highly modular software solution to digitize insurance services
- Be part of an agile team that is not only highly skilled but also works together in a trusted and respectful way and knows how to have fun together
- Enjoy flexibility when and where you need it thanks to our mobile office options, flexible working hours and constantly rising holidays.
- Use your personal development budget, regular feedback talks and career development meetings to never stop growing and learning
- We provide visa support and relocation budget
We are looking forward to your application! Manuel will be happy to answer all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org