Friendsurance has with international acknowledgement pioneered and inspired global trends in Insurtech since 2010. As the inventor of peer-to-peer insurance, Friendsurance developed the claims-free bonus. With the new brand Friendsurance Business, we are pioneering another mission: the digitisation of insurance services for banks or insurance companies and their customers. Through partnerships with leading banks and insurance companies like Deutsche Bank and R+V, we make a smart home for insurance available directly in these partners digital solutions. Through our sophisticated, scalable and modular insurance platform we aim to make insurance more customer friendly.
We are over 100 team members from more than 20 nations working from our headquarters in Berlin and from other external bases. We take pride in our agile culture. We have been part of Berlin's top employer and office ratings for several years.
We are looking for an IT Support Working Student/ Werkstudent (m/w/d) for our small and growing IT Support Team on site in Berlin. This is a part-time position with 15 -20 hours per week.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain office hardware - Laptops (Lenovo, Dell and Apple), Printers, WiFi system, Web Conferencing Equipment (Screens, Audio and Video devices)
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain software (On Windows and MacOS devices. In addition several Ubuntu Linux installations)
- Maintain updates on office hardware and software
- Support colleagues (On Premise and Remote) with topics on Company systems (cloud and also a small amount on premise) such as:- Microsoft Office, G Suite, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira Software, VPN and other.
- Maintain User Access on systems as per Access Management Policy, always ensuring that practices are followed such as principle of least privilege and segregation of duty
- Work on a variety of topics to improve office systems and IT Environment for the teams
- Maintain appropriate levels of documentation for all systems
- Basic experience of supporting Hardware, Software and Operating systems
- You are someone that is passionate about solving problems and truly service oriented towards making your colleagues life easier
- You are confident in troubleshooting and researching a problem, but also know when to ask for help
- You like to establish and to follow policies, but continually re-evaluate it for future improvements
- You support and encourage security best practices
- Awareness of Helpdesk Systems and their role in a busy IT Support Team is a plus
- Knowledge of basic network troubleshooting - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLANs, WiFi is a plus
- Fluent in English; Basic German
- Be part of a pioneering team fearless of change
- Go to work in a place where high level of qualifications and soft skills are equally cherished
- Work in an agile mentality and feel the trust in your skills
- Work in a fast-moving team that feels like family
- Experience flexibility when you need it
- Move forward with cutting edge innovative technologies
- Go home with an attractive hourly wage and perspectives
Then apply now with our online application form (indicating your earliest possible start date) and start your new dream job soon! We are looking forward to having you soon!