Friendsurance has pioneered and inspired global trends in Insurtech since 2010. As the inventor of peer-to-peer insurance, Friendsurance developed the claims-free bonus. With our new brand Friendsurance Business, we are pioneering a new mission: Creating insurance experiences our B2B partners and their customers love. Through long-term partnerships with leading banks and insurance companies like Deutsche Bank and R+V, we create a smart home for insurance exactly where our partners’ customers want to interact - for millions of customers. We are over 100 team members from more than 20 nations working from our headquarters in Berlin and from other external bases. We take pride in our agile culture. We have been part of Berlin's top employer and office ratings for several years.
We are looking for a Partner Success Manager (m/w/d), who in this role brings not only the external and internal worlds together, but secures the best product for the customer.
Your mission and responsibilities
In your role you are driving the partnership to success from the earliest phase in defining the partnership to the continuous optimisation and further development of an existing partner product. In our large-scale B2B2C partnerships with Blue Chip companies, it’s your role to make sure everybody is set on the same goal and working towards delivering it in a focused fashion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Distill a common vision, focus and roadmap together with the partner stakeholders and product owner(s) and help achieve joint goals of each partnership
- Build and cultivate a close relationship with the key counterparts in our partner’s organization
- Deeply analyze the metrics that are produced by the live cooperation and derive priorities & actions together with product owners, process owner and our partners to drive pragmatic solutions
- Commercially develop existing partnerships, allocate and report on budgets, create forecasts
- Help onboard and coach new team members to the existing cooperation
Your background and profile
- You have hands-on experience in agile project / product management / partner success management or similar roles for digital products
- You bring a high level of understanding for complex requirements and processes as well as a high degree of structure and organization
- You are a good listener, love interacting with people and have excellent communication skills and know your way around stakeholder management
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills and a keen perception
- Independent, results-oriented and pragmatic work are in your skill set: You get stuff done.
- You are open, learn fast and are happy to take responsibility quickly
- When you read our culture deck it represents the way you want to work with others
- You speak German and English fluently
- Be part of a pioneering team fearless of change
- Go to work in a place where high level of qualifications and soft skills are equally cherished
- Work in an agile environment
- Experience flexibility when you need it
- Have your personal development plan
- Move forward with cutting edge innovative technologies
- Go home with attractive salary and perspectives
- Work in a fast-moving team that feels like family
Then apply now with our online application form (indicating your earliest possible start date) and start your new job soon! We are looking forward to having you soon!