Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn of retail. By using technology to modernize this natural consumer behavior, Friendbuy has given marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth.
Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing. Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, ClassPass, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
Friendbuy was recently named by Segment.com as the fastest growing referral platform in the industry. We’re in the lead position to power referral for all of e-commerce. We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with excellent collaboration skills to join our team and help us dominate the market.
Friendbuy has the best technology and the best client logos in our space, and we are growing quickly. Your opportunity is to fill a mission critical role to help us scale. Compensation is highly competitive and we can offer attractive equity packages to those who are interested. Our ideal candidate enjoys problem solving and designing highly engaging applications. You must also be very comfortable collaborating with Engineering, Product and Customer Success. You should also have a passion for identifying customer pain points and coming up with creative solutions to improve efficiency and product usage.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Development teams to design customer facing front-end integrations
- Communicate best practices to clients to ensure they implement best-in-class referral programs
- Design user flows and make informed UI decisions
- Share your knowledge with your teammates
- Build trust through execution
- 2-3 years of UI experience; must have an online portfolio
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Understand responsive design
- Enjoys the demands of a fast-paced, high growth startup
- An intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and make your team better by your presence
- Understanding principles of UX highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented; an eye for ‘pixel perfection’
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive equity packages to those who are interested
- Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family leave
- Continuing education assistance
- Laptop of your preference and 1 or 2 monitors with standing desk
- A fun and collaborative work environment
As a high growth startup, we work hard and strive for excellence, but we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey. On Friendbuy Fridays we shut down a little early and hit the patio with beer & wine to chill out and socialize with other startups in our new WeWork building.
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.