Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn of retail. By using technology to modernize this natural consumer behavior, Friendbuy has given marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth.
Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing. Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, ClassPass, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
Friendbuy is growing rapidly and we are looking for an in-house recruiter to help us attract top talent. This is a new role at Friendbuy and a high impact opportunity to own and elevate our hiring operations to create a positive experience for applicants. We seek a passionate individual who is friendly, collaborative and has the same high standards we have for our team.
What you’ll be doing...
- Recruit and screen for a variety of roles including software engineering, sales and customer success
- Develop novel ways to attract high potential (but passive) job candidates
- Coordinate interviews for all divisions within the company
- On-board all new talent
We want you on our team if…
- You enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- You are methodical in your communications and do not use the “spray and pray” model to approach candidates
- You have positive LinkedIn recommendations from candidates you’ve placed
- You’re self-motivated but are not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an all-star team
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university
- Self-starter with proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Prior success in attracting passive job seekers through various means such as LinkedIn, networking/referrals, Meetups, etc
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all communication, interview follow-ups and scheduling with candidates are timely, accurate and appropriate
- Experience with modern recruiting databases and technologies such as Greenhouse, Salesforce, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc
How we work…
We work hard and strive for excellence, but we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey. On Friendbuy Fridays we shut it down a little early and hit the patio with beer & wine to socialize with our co-workers and the other startups in our brand new WeWork building.
Within our private offices each person gets top-of-the-line hardware and optional standing desks. The common areas are spacious and campus-like with a “coffee shop” vibe. There’s plenty of coffee, tea and beer on tap. A few of the other benefits of working here are:
- Flexible vacation
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education
- Health, dental & vision
- Employee stock options
- Bonuses for hitting company and group goals
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.