Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn of retail. By using technology to modernize this natural consumer behavior, Friendbuy has given marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth.
Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing. Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, ClassPass, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
Friendbuy was recently named by Segment.com as the fastest growing referral platform in the industry. We’re in the lead position to power referral for all of e-commerce. We’re looking for ambitious Account Executives with technical acumen to join our team of passionate professionals and dominate the market.
Friendbuy has the best technology and the best client logos in our space, and our inbound lead flow is strong. Your opportunity is to leverage this foundation to grow revenue through execution. OTE compensation is highly competitive and we can offer attractive equity packages to those who are interested. Our ideal candidate enjoys solution-oriented selling and can comfortably communicate technical concepts to a range of stakeholders (marketers, developers, product teams and executives).
- Work with medium to large sized customers across verticals to understand their businesses, their customer acquisition goals and their technical requirements
- Lead compelling presentations of Friendbuy’s platform to audiences ranging from individual contributors to c-level executives
- Prospect target accounts and seek expansion opportunities with existing accounts
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Close new business by collaborating internally with Customer Success, Onboarding and Engineering
- Manage your pipeline with our sales stack: Salesforce, Datanyze, etailinsights, Outreach.io, FrontApp, Ring Central, Zoom and Calendly.
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce for weekly Forecast meetings
- 3+ years selling technology, preferably in SaaS, with a record of top performance
- Demonstrated success selling simple to technically complex solutions
- You embrace building trust through product expertise
- World-class communication skills and an excellent listener
- Inside sales experience – presentations via video calls, creating proposals, negotiating terms, and managing contract processes with procurement teams (for Fortune 1000s)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced sales environment
- You are Collaborative, Intellectually Curious, Ambitious and Self-aware
- Bonus: Experience selling into e-commerce
- Bonus: BA/BS or MBA from a competitive school
- Competitive Salary & OTE compensation
- Attractive equity packages to those who are interested
- Excellent health insurance options, plus dental & vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family leave
- Continuing education assistance
- Laptop of your preference and 1 or 2 monitors with standing desk
- A fun and collaborative work environment
As a high growth startup, we work hard and strive for excellence, but we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey. On Friendbuy Fridays we shut down a little early and hit the patio with beer & wine to chill out and socialize with other startups in our new WeWork building.
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.