We’re looking for a self-starter to lead marketing programs that help B2C growth teams succeed through Referral Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll own B2B Marketing at Friendbuy and report directly to the CEO.
- You’ll work closely with the Customer Success, Sales and Product teams to align on and achieve company targets.
- You’ll be razor focused on the success of growth marketers.
- You’ll build indispensable tools and resources to educate and attract Friendbuy’s ideal customer.
- You’ll develop and run programs including (but definitely not limited to): Thought-leadership and content marketing, community building, lead generation, case studies, nurture campaigns, paid acquisition, co-marketing and funnel optimization.
- You’ll own the full gamut of marketing, from audience building to acquisition.
- You’ll be responsible for resourcing and scaling a team to meet the demands and targets of a quickly growing company.
- You’ll build and protect the Friendbuy brand, positioning, and reputation as if it was your own.
- You have 5+ yrs of inbound marketing experience; You understand the power of brand, content and community, powered by customer insights.
- You have experience in SaaS and/or product marketing
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You’re entrepreneurial; Self-motivated, resourceful, you know when to (and not to) do something yourself, and you understand the importance of fierce prioritization.
- You’re data-driven and conversion focused, but you aren’t afraid to try new things.
- You’re a strong writer and editor (superior proficiency in English a must).
- You are proficient with marketing tools, data analysis and segmentation.
- Some management experience is preferred but not a deal breaker for the right person.
- *Serious bonus points* if you have e-commerce / B2C experience and can get in the head of growth marketers
A shift is occurring in how digital businesses choose to acquire, retain and grow their best customers. Our platform powers Referral Marketing (refer-a-friend programs) for growth teams at startups, large enterprises, mobile apps and everyone in between. If you’ve ever referred a friend to Dollar Shave Club, Glossier, ClassPass or Grubhub, you probably used Friendbuy!
Our mission is to help businesses embrace the new growth paradigm - and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a passionate marketing lead to join our team and help establish Friendbuy’s leadership position in the community of growth marketers. Here are a few of the qualities we seek in fellow team members: Ownership, Collaboration, Passion, Customer-focus, Grit. If this sounds like your kind of vibe, we definitely want to hear from you. At Friendbuy, we make it a priority to help you learn, grow and thrive.
You also get employee perks like:
- A fun and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options eligibility
- Macbook laptop with your preference of 1 or 2 monitors and a standing desk
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Bonuses for hitting company and group goals
Your professional development matters:
- Get dedicated support from a marketing coach who’ll fast-track your onboarding and give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Have executive level visibility into how the company is run and performing (including revenue, and monthly ops reviews).
- Attend industry conferences that are meaningful to you.
- There’s no ceiling - performers are rewarded and there’s lots of room for advancement.
If you’re driven, want to make a major impact on the marketing community and be part of building an amazing company, we’d like to meet you.
Sound Like a Fit?