Friendbuy is reinventing the oldest marketing channel ever known: word-of-mouth. While technology has completely transformed the commerce landscape, the process of discovering new brands from your friends has largely remained the same since the dawn of retail. By using technology to modernize this natural consumer behavior, Friendbuy has given marketers a powerful new tool to drive customer acquisition and growth.
Friendbuy is the leading platform for referral marketing. Our clients are disruptors such as Dollar Shave Club, Casper, ClassPass, Away and Outdoor Voices, as well as Fortune 100s such as Walmart, Intuit, Disney and Nestle. If you’ve ever referred a friend to any of these amazing brands, you’ve used Friendbuy. We are technology-first and we believe in success through innovation, a core philosophy prioritized by our Founder & CEO who graduated from MIT.
Friendbuy is rapidly growing and expanding our Customer Success team. If you are motivated to help amazing customers and influence product direction, we want to hear from you! We provide a fantastic trajectory for advancing your career – you bring your ambition and your passion, and we’ll give you the opportunity to shine.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our clients to execute the most advanced tactics in growth marketing. You will convey your expertise in technical concepts and marketing best practices to solve business problems. You will also provide valuable client feedback to our Product Team – a critical component in our process for innovation. To excel at this role, you must be confident, sociable and enjoy interacting with customers – and a resourceful problem solver.
What you’ll be doing...
- Own the ultimate success of your customers
- Deliver ongoing strategic guidance and analysis to help your customers achieve high growth with their Friendbuy implementations
- Work with Engineering, Product and Sales to solve interesting business challenges
- Engage business leaders across the client’s organization to educate them on growth opportunities via the Friendbuy platform
- Identify and manage risk proactively
- Acquire market intelligence through customer development
- Collaborate with your Customer Success colleagues to improve our processes
- Become your customers’ champion and advocate for their needs loudly and proudly!
- Are a team player and highly collaborative
- Have a proven track record of cultivating relationships with Enterprise clients
- Are passionate about digital marketing, e-commerce and/or technology
- Are effective at communicating technical concepts to audiences of varying technical ability
- Are proactive and resourceful
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent
- History of Digital marketing, Email marketing or any aspect of B2B SaaS preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; strong presentation skills are highly desirable
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Asana or Salesforce is desirable
- Organized and able to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
How We Work...
We work hard and strive for excellence, but we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey. On Friendbuy Fridays we shut it down a little early and hit the patio with beer & wine to socialize with our co-workers and the other startups in our brand new WeWork building.
Within our private offices each person gets top-of-the-line hardware and optional standing desks. The common areas are spacious and campus-like with a “coffee shop” vibe. There’s plenty of coffee, tea and beer on tap. A few of the other benefits of working here are:
- Flexible vacation
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education
- Health, dental & vision
- Employee stock options
- Bonuses for hitting company and group goals
Friendbuy uses your applicant information in accordance with CCPA. Click here to read more.