Would you be excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? At a company that consistently creates the top-performing products in its category? To help deliver best in class performance to its customers, while growing a brand already loved by millions worldwide?
If you just answered yes and have the ability to leverage consumer problems, insights, and innovative product solutions to build strategic communication plans, then this may be the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Senior Creative Strategist (Digital) to join our cross-disciplinary marketing team at our Miami HQ - someone who can help bring together brand, creative strategy, media, and creative. Reporting to Senior Director of Brand Strategy, the Senior Creative Strategist will help develop creative briefs and communication strategies while also partnering with brand managers and the activation teams to shape successful marketing initiatives.
- Guide and champion best in class digital creative, synthesizing strategy and social opportunities in a way that brings the best work possible across platforms (both in paid and organic).
- Contribute to paid, owned, and earned communication strategy for the product category in addition to campaign level strategy and tactics.
- Act as a reliable go-to for creative partners on the dos and don’ts of communication across platforms.
- Recommend new creative strategy opportunities through audience behavior insight into social features, trends, usages, etc.
- Develop and deliver sharply focused creative briefs and strategy deliverables to peers and partner agencies.
- Provide salient consumer learnings to develop successful communication campaigns.
- Drive the development of campaigns that resonate with consumers, with a focus in comms planning, integrated marketing/brand campaigns, advertising, digital, and social media.
- Develop strategy/analysis frameworks and protocols to monitor brand performance across marketing and sales channels.
- Identify future trends, new developments, brand performance, and positioning to be used in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Become an expert in consumer audience needs across the planning and purchase journey for Frida Baby and Frida Mom.
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Ability to use a mix of both left and right brain which enables you to come up with new outside of the box ideas and opportunities that can be supported by data driven findings.
- Strong skills in architecting frameworks, narrative definition, and presentation design skills.
- Five years experience in a creative strategy or planning capacity, deploying digital campaigns across all major digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Ability to present strategies and ideas to executive stakeholders grounded in data.
- Currency with digital platform features, related content formats, and requirements.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of digital advertising formats, KPIs, and communication metrics.
- Ability to come up with new outside of the box ideas and opportunities that can be supported by data-driven findings.
- Intuitive understanding of behavioral and technology trends.
- Familiarity with paid social landscape to inform creative partners and broader groups on the latest and the most significant media opportunities across the digital ecosystem.
- Curiosity in pop-culture, consumer trends, and design.
- Fun place to work in a quickly growing, dynamic, and fundamentally innovative business
- Friendly atmosphere with supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Opportunity to take part in cross-functional projects to make an impact and grow a business
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Opt-in 401K participation
- Weekly Yoga/Pilates and massages plus cold brew on tap
Based in Miami, Frida – home of Frida Baby and Frida Mom - is a rapidly growing millennial parenting brand of early-childhood and maternity products. With the #1 selling baby healthcare product on Amazon and in 35,000+ retail doors nationwide, Frida is a brand to watch. Frida receives consistent praise from doctors and the press, including Fast Company, Forbes, and Entrepreneur Magazine. In addition, Parents magazine named Frida’s CEO one of the top millennial moms to watch and Inc. Magazine recognized her in the Top 100 Female Founders list.
Besides being a company that makes incredible products for parents around the world, we believe in a work hard, play hard mentality. Expect happy hours around our Wynwood neighborhood, weekly yoga on our lovely patio, and team building & family events.