At Frida, we are on a mission to prepare all parents for the everyday unfiltered realities of parenthood by creating simple yet genius solutions to age-old challenges. Building from the trust we created with the Frida Baby brand, we launched Frida Mom this past summer to tackle the often-overlooked challenges of postpartum recovery. In just a few months, the Frida Mom brand has created an entirely new category at key retailers nationwide, garnered consumer and celebrity praise and was recently named one of the “7 wellness trends that will define 2020” by Vogue magazine.
To help us build this brand beyond launch, we are looking for a Director of Marketing to lead Frida Mom’s entire marketing activation plan across all consumer touch-points – including packaging artwork, advertising, content creation, brand partnerships (to name a few things). Therefore, your brand planning and cross-functional skills are just as important as your creativity and ability to build a brand and tell its story.
This role is part of the Marketing team and reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop and manage annual marketing activation plan to drive the brand strategy across all owned and paid tactics – working with cross-functional partners and agencies
- Guide the strategic and creative development for packaging, website, email and social communication, in-store messaging, brand events, trade shows, and advertising
- Create Go-to-Market plans for the brand's new product launches
- Manage a brand and creative team
- Manage the annual marketing budget
- Be the brand's biggest cheerleader – serving as the brand guardian and key steward of brand standards
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- 7+ years of marketing experience in Brand Management within the consumer-packaged goods industry
- A consistent track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong cross-functional and agency management experience, with the ability to take a brand strategy and bring it to life across multiple consumer touch-points
- Experience with activations across social, email, in-store activations, events, and digital media
- Experience with brand management
- A deep appreciation for pop culture
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA strongly preferred (but not required)
- Fun place to work in a quickly growing, dynamic, and fundamentally innovative business
- Friendly atmosphere with supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Opportunity to take part in cross-functional projects to make an impact and grow a business
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Opt-in 401K participation
- Weekly yoga/pilates and massages plus cold brew on tap
Based in Miami, Frida is a rapidly growing millennial parenting brand of early-childhood and maternity products. With the #1 selling baby healthcare product on Amazon and in 30,000+ retail doors nationwide, Frida is a brand to watch. Frida receives consistent praise from doctors and the press, including Fast Company, Forbes, and Entrepreneur Magazine. In addition, Parent’s magazine named Frida’s CEO, one of the top millennial moms to watch and Inc. Magazine recognized her in the top 100 Female Founders list.
Besides being a company that makes incredible products for parents around the world, we believe in a work hard, play hard mentality. Expect happy hours around our Wynwood neighborhood, weekly yoga on our lovely patio, and team building & family events.