Due to the growth of the FinTech project with a modern stack, we are looking for Back-End Engineers to strengthen our team.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. That is, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
For current tasks, the team consists of 4 back-end engineers, an auto tester, a team lead, and a business analyst.
What technologies do we use ?:
.Net + ASP.NET Core, docker, WCF, SOAP, REST, git, github, azure, aws, DI, xUnit. Experience with all technologies is important. The processes are built on the principle of agile development.
What professionalskills are important to us?
- English - level Upper- and higher
- At least 1+ year of experience in commercial development;
- At least 1+ year of experience in development on the .NET platform, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET (MVC and WebAPI);
- Understanding of basic design patterns;
- Experience in developing REST API and microservices;
- Understanding of C # and .NET Framework;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
What will you need to do?
- The main task is to integrate the API of payment systems;
- Monitor the quality of the code, conduct a code review of team members;
- Implement Asp.Net Core microservices;
- Build RESTful microservices;
- Work closely with colleagues from the Polish and British offices;
- Daily communication with the team.
- FinTech platform for international financial transactions
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.