In order to make the development of our teams more stable and predictable, we are looking for a Scrum Master on a FinTech product with a modern stack.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
What are the job responsibilities?
We are currently running about 10 projects for a client. Most of them exist without the Scrum Master. Thus, there are often minor release delays. We are striving to optimize this process and start adhering to team practices and Scrum rules.
The standard tasks include:
- coaching the development team for self-organization, productivity, and cross-functionality;
- elimination of obstacles in the work of the team, solution of organizational issues, establishment of processes related to the effectiveness of development;
- -dentification of risks and problems at all stages of the team's work;
- control over the productivity of the team, the filling of the sprint, and the uniformity/realism of the workload of the team members;
- he use of Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.
- good spoken and written English;
- 3+ years of experience in the position of PM or Scrum Master in the IT field;
- work experience in the companies related to service and products (required);
- confident knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- understanding of Scrum metrics and KPIs;
- understanding methodologies and development life-cycle of the software;
- experience in using Jira, Confluence;
- experience in coaching, team motivation;
- systems thinking and analytical mindset;
- high level of communication skills.