Due to the growth of the project, we are looking for Front-End Engineers to strengthen our team on a Fintech product with a modern stack.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
The stack of the project comprises Jenkins CI / CD, AWS cloud, SQL, Mongo, Kafka, Java, .NET Core, ReactJS, Kotlin, Swift, and more.
The main stack of the Front-End development team includes React.JS + Node.JS + MicroServices. GatsbyJS is used to build a promo website, and cloud CMS is used to fill it.
For current tasks, the team of this project consists of 4 front-end engineers, an auto tester, and a business analyst.
- More than 3+ years of experience in web development;
- CSS (CSS Modules, CSS-in-JS, Sass / SCSS, PostCSS);
- Experience in working with npm, yarn;
- Knowledge of React.JS;
- Experience in working with Git;
- Ability to understand third-party’s code;
- Ability to document your architectural solutions;
- Conversational English.
It would be a plus:
- Experience in working with Node.JS; Typescript; AWS; Docker.
What are the job responsibilities?
The company has several dozen teams working on different tasks at the same time. In this regard, the scope that can be encountered may be different.
Basically, you will need to develop components and business logic for them. Specific tasks may depend on the subproject that the team is currently working on. It can be a scenario for transferring money from one country to another (each country has its own requirements, therefore the UX flow can be different), or it can be the logic of processing requests on a proxy server written in Node.
Standard tasks include:
- Code coverage with tests;
- Code review of team members;
- Writing documentation (if it is part of the task);
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities.
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.