We are looking for a Project Manager to assist in the implementation of projects by the team of ours and clients’ on a FinTech product with a modern stack.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
What are the job responsibilities?
We have opened several positions for project managers in different sub-projects, which are soon to start. You need to be able to combine the functions of a business analyst and a manager. As a rule, there is an analyst in the team, but if for some reason he is not involved, this should not be an issue for the implementation of the project.
On one of the projects, the primary task will be to work with a team (6 engineers and business analysts) who are integrating new banks into the client's platform.
On the second project, the main task will be the implementation of a product aimed at processing the data of the sender and the recipient (4 engineers and a business analyst).
- Good spoken and written English;
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management;
- Experience in working with teams of 10 or more people (required);
- Technical background is a must-have (preferably 1-2 years of experience as an engineer or BA);
- Portfolio of successfully implemented projects;
- Analytic mind;
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan);
- Result-oriented approach;
- A clear understanding of the SDLC;
- Understanding of KPI metrics and successful experience in their implementation.
It would be a plus:
- Availability of certificated for PMP, PMI-ACP, CAMP;
- Availability of certificated for CSM, CSPO;
- Experience in developing an SDLC project;
- Experience in enterprise-level projects.
The standard tasks are:
- Managing multiple teams;
- Maintaining a high level of communication on the project;
- Taking responsibility for the project and its implementation;
- Meeting the expectations of stakeholders using various types of reports and metrics;
- Being aware of what is happening in the team and help developers get all the information and resources they need to work with.
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.