Due to the migration of mobile clients to React Native, we are looking for a React Native Engineer to strengthen the expertise of the team on a modern stack’s Fintech product.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. Specifically, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
At this stage, versions of the native mobile application and the cross-platform are parallelly being developed and supported. The goal for the near future is a complete transition to React Native.
For current tasks, the team of this project consists of 3 back-end engineers, 1 mobile engineer, an auto tester, and a business analyst.
What are the job responsibilities?
The client launches new markets of its services where it will be possible to transfer facilities. That is, most of the work will be related to updating the scripts for interacting with the application, which will also affect the back-end part. There is also a large backlog of new features that need to be implemented as well.
- at least 1 year of experience in the commercial development of React Native;
- Understanding of the RESTful API and data formats;
- Understanding of approaches to the development of Web and Mobile applications;
- Experience in writing tests;
- Conversational English.
It would be a plus:
- Experience in the development of Swift;
- Experience in developing Android applications.
- In turn, there are the standard tasks such as:
- Code coverage with tests;
- Code review of team members;
- Writing documentation (if it is part of the task);
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities.
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.