Due to the growth of the FinTech project with a modern stack, we are looking for Back-End Engineers to strengthen our team.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. That is, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
For current tasks, the team consists of 4 back-end engineers, an auto tester, a team lead, and a business analyst.
What are the responsibilities?
The company has several dozen teams working on different tasks at the same time. In this regard, the scope that can be encountered may vary.
The product is at the stage of rewriting since the new architecture requires changes to existing adapters towards external services.
Part of the work will be related to the implementation of new product functionality that is responsible for the formation of monetary transactions.
Another part of the tasks may be related to changing functions that are responsible for storing and processing data of the sender/recipient.
- More than 3years of experience in commercial development;
- More than 3years of experience in working with .NET platform, ASP.NET Core (MVC and WebAPI);
- Understanding of basic design patterns;
- Experience in REST API development;
- Deep understanding of C # and .NET Framework;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Experience in Test Driven Development;
- Conversational English.
Further, there are standard tasks such as:
- Coverage of the code with unit tests;
- Layout of the code to the monitoring system AppDynamics (we conduct training);
- Code review of team members;
- Writing documentation (if it is part of the task);
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities.
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.