Due to the growth of the project, we are looking for Back-End Engineers to strengthen our team on a FinTech product with a modern stack.
About the project
Our client is a British FinTech product. The platform specializes in making international money transfers to more than 150 countries around the world.
The product is based on a microservice architecture that deployed in the cloud. On the front-end, there is a mobile application and a web version. The tech stack is up-to-date. That is, developers apply the latest approaches when designing services.
For current tasks, the team consists of 3 back-end engineers, a mobile engineer, an auto tester, a team lead, and a business analyst.
What are the job responsibilities?
The product is undergoing transformation and improvement stages. Hence, it will be necessary to work with a microservice architecture, change the business logic of existing microservices and implement new ones.
These changes are caused by the connection of new countries to which it will be possible to send money through the platform. In addition, it is caused by the changes in the scenarios for using the product itself by the consumer.
If your stack comprises ReactJS and Typescript, then part of the tasks can include making edits to an existing front.
- More than 3 years of experience in commercial development;
- Advanced knowledge of Java Core 11;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in Java (Streams API);
- Experience in IoC (Spring);
- Practical experience in Spring Framework;
- Experience in Gradle;
- Experience in REST API development;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Experience in Test Driven Development;
- Experience in working with Git and Jira;
- Conversational English.
It would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience in working with ReactJS.
Standard tasks consist of:
- Coverage of the code with unit tests;
- Marking your code for the AppDynamics monitoring system (we are conducting training);
- Code review of team members;
- Writing documentation (if it is part of the task);
- Stand-ups and other Scrum activities.
Our company’s offer includes:
- Ability to change a project or a stack within the product;
- High rates;
- Flexible schedule for keeping a work-life balance;
- A completely remote type of job or the mix of remote and office work;
- Additional options in the form of health insurance / sports / equipment;
- English-speaking club with a native speaker.