Cali or Remote in Colombia!
We would love to have you join us in our soon-to-be built Medellín office, or you can work remotely from anywhere in Colombia on PST time!
Competitive and paid in Canadian dollars - Contractor role for now
English Language Proficiency:
Intermediate/Proficient in English and Spanish
We are one of Canada's top 15 fastest growing companies and are seeking a passionate Technical Recruiter to join our team of 80+ employees. Your primary responsibility is to support the FreshWorks Hiring Team in all recruitment-related functions. As a strong ambassador of our brand, you will need to be excited to be a part of our team which you demonstrate in every interaction with candidates, clients, and community members alike.
As the Technical Recruiter, you demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills. You’d much rather be busy than bored, but you’d really prefer to be productive rather than busy. The idea of networking and creating new relationships is exciting and you are a people person! You are a creative solutions-focused thinker, a hard worker, and thrive when given the chance to own entire processes.
Within your first month you’ll..
- Advise on Colombia & Latin America recruitment best practices such as popular job boards, sourcing tactics, interview style etc.;
- Develop a deep understanding of FreshWorks’ business model, development process, and brand to the point where you can speak on these topics comfortably with candidates at all levels;
- Become an expert at navigating our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, and coaching Hiring Managers on its features;
- Own the majority of candidate communication, from winning applicants over with your exceptional candidate engagement to delivering tricky feedback via phone or email;
- Source candidates through resourceful means including Linkedin Recruiter, Linkedin connections, Angel List, Slack groups, your internal network and via whatever other creative channels you know of;
- Edit job descriptions, post new roles, coordinate hiring teams, and schedule interview loops with direction.
Within your first 90 days you’ll..
- Establish and meet candidate sourcing goals;
- Screen resumes and make advance/no advance decisions for most roles;
- Perform pre-screen calls;
- Design hiring loops with little direction.
Within your first year you’ll
- Own hiring processes from leading Hiring Manager pre-brief convos, to writing job descriptions from scratch, to participating in offer conversations;
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to develop position-specific selection tests from scratch;
- Conduct pre-screening calls for senior-level positions and confidently respond to technical and non-technical questions related to FreshWorks business.
Need to Haves:
- A completed or in progress post-secondary education;
- 2+ year of professional experience in IT Recruitment;
- Experience hiring candidates in Colombia and knowledge of Colombian hiring/contract law - we hope to grow an office here!
- Experience sourcing candidates, building and maintaining candidate pools, coordinating interviews;
- Experience conducting pre-screening interviews and making go/no-go decisions on candidate advancement;
- The ability to act as a key ambassador for FreshWorks Studio as an organization;
- Confident and self-motivated with strong organizational, multitasking, and administrative skills;
- Pinpoint accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in English and Spanish verbal and written communication.
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of Portuguese;
- Experience working with developers and non-technical staff;
- Working knowledge of G-Suite programs;
- Familiarity with any of the following software: Greenhouse, Trello, Slack, Calendly.
Click here to learn more about our benefits and culture.
*Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We hope to set you up for success during our hiring process starting with this tip:
The following application questions are thoroughly reviewed and heavily weighted when deciding whether your profile is a good fit for this role; please give them the time and attention that they deserve in order to demonstrate your alignment toward and interest in this role.