We are growing faster than your last batch of sea monkeys and seek a passionate Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team of 70+ employees. Your primary responsibility is to support the FreshWorks Hiring Team in all recruitment-related functions. As a strong ambassador of our brand, you will need to be (genuinely) pumped to be a part of our team which you demonstrate in every interaction with candidates, clients, and community members alike.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills. You’d much rather be busy than bored, but you’d really prefer to be productive rather than busy. The idea of networking and creating new relationships makes your palms sweaty, but from excitement not fear. You’re a “people [ops] person” (see what we did there), a creative solutions-focused thinker, a hard worker, and thrive when given the chance to own entire processes.
Within your first month you’ll..
- Develop a deep understanding of FreshWorks’ business model, development process, and brand to the point where you can speak on these topics comfortably with candidates at all levels
- Become an expert at navigating our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, and coaching Hiring Managers on its features
- Own the majority of candidate communication, from winning applicants over with your exceptional candidate engagement to delivering tricky feedback via phone or email
- Edit job descriptions, post new roles, coordinate hiring teams, and schedule interview loops with direction
Within your first 90 days you’ll..
- Establish and meet candidate sourcing KPIs within Linkedin Recruiter
- Screen resumes and make advance/no advance decisions for most roles
- Perform pre-screen calls for certain roles
- Perform informational calls to potential contractors and build out internal sourcing processes within our Contract Candidate Pool
- Design hiring loops with little direction
- Have STRONG feelings about which interview spot has the best donut deal-of-the-week #Resourcefulness
Within your first year you’ll
- Own hiring processes from leading Hiring Manager pre-brief convos, to writing job descriptions from scratch, to participating in offer conversations
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to develop position-specific selection tests from scratch
- Review incoming RFP’s, reach out to qualified contractor candidates, and gather required bid information in collaboration with our Growth Team
- Conduct pre-screening calls for senior-level positions and confidently respond to technical and non-technical questions related to FreshWorks business
- Act as the main point of contact between candidates, Hiring Managers, the HR Team, and the Growth Team;
- Write job descriptions, post jobs, proactively source candidates, screen resumes, coordinate interviews, and complete reference checks;
- Maintain ownership over the contractor candidate pool and ATS to ensure candidate statuses are up to date, communication is prompt, and passive candidates remain engaged;
- Maintain an up-to-date record of potential contract/bid leads;
- Wear your creativity-cap to continue enriching both our internal hiring and contractor hiring processes;
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the Leadership and People Ops teams such as updating candidate resumes, tracking recruitment metrics, filling in hiring-related grant information, or anything else that might help support our recruitment workflow.
Need to Haves
- A completed or in progress post-secondary Diploma or Degree;
- 6 months - 2 years of professional experience in an HR, Admin or Business Development role as an Assistant or Coordinator - co-op counts too! Please note that this is a *Coordinator level* position.
- Strong service-quality experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Confident and self-motivated with strong organizational, multitasking, and administrative skills;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Pinpoint accuracy and attention to detail - we need to know EXACTLY where that piece of spinach in our teeth is;
- An understanding of startup culture and its challenges;
- The ability to act as a key ambassador for FreshWorks’ contractor business;
- Legal working status in Canada, please note that we can not sponsor work permits for this role.
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience in recruiting/hiring/sourcing/sales/business development;
- Experience using an ATS or CRM;
- Experience working with developers and non-technical staff;
- Working knowledge of G-Suite programs;
- Familiarity with any of the following software: Trello, Slack, Calendly.
Click here to learn more about our benefits and culture.