FreshWorks Studio is growing quickly and is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to lead, mentor and develop our project management and overall project delivery teams. The new role, reporting directly to Leadership, will be responsible for co-developing the delivery strategy while helping bring additional structure to our current practices around project delivery, resourcing, and relationship management and will act as the primary link between the project teams and leadership.
While you thrive in establishing internal processes, you not only shine but equally enjoy being the face of the company in sales presentations, client meetings and relationship-building opportunities. You’re an advocate for the team, the client and the company all at once while providing mentorship to Project Managers and constantly looking to fine-tune initiatives around delivery best practices.
Your background in leading multiple Technical Project Managers in a service-based environment is crucial to your success in this role. You understand the challenges and triumphs that come with a young, growing, tech company and are eager to share your past experience in hiring, performance management, service delivery and maintenance, and both technical and business-focused decision making in order to improve overall efficiency at FreshWorks.
- Collaborate with various development and business teams, providing input and delivering solutions that support various business initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities, conduct analyses/needs assessments, and cost/benefit assessments on ways to improve delivery and IT operations
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups to identify business priorities
- Support team members efforts in day-to-day tasks such as escalations, client calls and meetings, and budget/invoicing questions;
- Conduct regular delivery-management meetings with the client to determine overall satisfaction, surface and address issues, and uncover additional opportunities;
- Take ownership of major incidents, ensuring coordination of resolutions, effective communication to stakeholders, and incident retros/learnings;
- Track and assess the delivery and performance metrics of the client-base at large including collecting feedback and Net Promoter Scores after project releases;
- Help assess inform current and future workload demands and articulate operational priorities and resource constraints;
- Identify, document, and execute on operational processes that continually improve our delivery services within established schedules, budgets and standards – produce complete and timely status reports, perform risk mitigation, own issue resolution/escalation;
- Contribute to the recruitment of new members to our team, create and maintain a network of potential clients;
- Establish effective relationships with key clients and associates, especially within the BC Gov.
Need to Haves:
Need to Haves:
- 5+ years (preferred) in a technical project management/leadership role in a services company;
- Experience with public sector clients/projects;
- Experience presenting to senior executives and customers;
- Proven project management abilities including delivering complex projects following an Agile methodology.
Nice to Haves:
- Scrum Master Certified or equivalent experience;
- Project Management Professional (PMP.)
Click here to learn more about our benefits and culture.