FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals.”
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Starting pay for this job is $96,200.
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies, and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
We're looking for a go-to expert in making sure that our organization's digital services and systems run smoothly. The Site Reliability Engineer will be a problem solver who blends software skills with IT know-how to build, operate, and upkeep dependable and efficient infrastructure. They will create smart automation tools, keep an eye on system performance, and actively tackle issues to keep things running smoothly.
Our ideal candidate would know how to build a monitoring, graphing, alerting stack from the ground up to monitor servers, machinery, and network infrastructure across many sites in a scalable way.
- Infrastructure Management: Manage and maintain the organization's servers, network devices, and databases, ensuring their availability and performance
- Backup and Recovery: Implement and maintain backup solutions for critical data and systems. Develop and test disaster recovery plans.
- Monitoring and Alerting: Set up and configure monitoring tools to proactively identify and resolve issues. Respond to alerts and incidents promptly.
- Automation: Develop scripts and automation tools to streamline operational tasks, improve efficiency, and reduce manual intervention
- Internal Tool Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and develop internal tools and applications that enhance business processes
- System Security: Collaborate with the security team to ensure that IT systems and infrastructure adhere to security best practices
- Documentation: Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for IT processes, configurations, and procedures
- 24/7 Support: Participate in an on-call rotation to provide 24/7 support for critical incidents and outages
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as an SRE or a similar role in managing IT infrastructure and operations
- Strong familiarity with Linux, Windows, and macOS environments. VCenter knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, and/or PowerShell
- Experience with backup and recovery solutions and disaster recovery planning
- Knowledge of network protocols, routing, and firewall configurations
- Ability to configure and maintain monitoring and alerting systems (e.g., Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, LibreNMS, DataDog, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, Juniper JNCIA AWS Certified SysOps Administrator) is a plus
- Learning Agility - A willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themself as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations