FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm, we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes, and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat, and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality, and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm, meals are more than a source of nutrition; they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals.”
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth-minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Responsible for leading a team of Associate’s who receive, assemble, and/ or ship meal kits. Manage workflow and assign Associates to appropriate work areas. In conjunction with your supervisor and in his/her absence, create and modify team members’ work schedules when appropriate. Actively work to resolve problems between team members, scheduling conflicts, or concerns raised to you. Uphold all GMP, safety, and rotation expectations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assign Associates to appropriate work areas, lines, and/or equipment based on production and shift requirements. Monitor use of temp staffing to meet production needs in the absence of the supervisors. Monitor shift operations and productivity.
- In conjunction with the supervisor and in their absence, create and modify team members' work schedules, as is appropriate, actively work to resolve problems between team members, provide positive feedback to help build confidence, and provide constructive criticism to develop skills. When necessary, coach and participate in disciplinary measures with team members.
- Act as a resource to Associates on techniques, equipment, and processes
- Receive, ship, and/or assemble food products or meals to according to health and safety standards
- Enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s), proper documentation of processes, and the clean-as-you-go policy and practices
- In coordination with the supervisor, account for productivity of employees, identify quality issues, promote equipment safety, and escalate matters to other departments or to higher levels when needed
- Account for accurate inventory levels, labor costs, production reports, and effectively analyze situations
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes, procedures, and equipment
- Certified and trained at intermediate level in OSHA, HACCP, and Food Hygiene
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead the work of other employees and assign duties and manage workflow/production for a shift or in the absence of the Dept Manager
- Ability to operate a variety of production equipment
- Ability to work routine and monotonous processes
- Must have a strong understanding of English; bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills a plus
- Ability to work in a cold/damp environment and stand for extended periods of time
Experience / Education
- A min of 6 months experience working in food manufacturing environment applying knowledge of common processes, procedures, and equipment. Demonstrate experience leading the work of others.
- Experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) in a chilled food environment is essential
- General high school degree/GED or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 or older to apply as required for machinery and/or equipment utilization
FreshRealm, Inc does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, Inc.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations