FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals.”
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Kitters/Runners are responsible for driving production using strategic thinking and problem solving skills to create an atmosphere of optimal productivity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically set up Kitchen Tables/Automation Lines in compliance with company's policies
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, holding and shipping requirements
- Maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with warehouse management system
- Plan work rotations, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Receive feedback with a genuine interest in mastering the Kitter position
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Proven kitchen/pack management aptitude
- Ability to implement process initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software systems
- Leadership skills and ability to motivate staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 49 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Sustain productivity in a refrigerated environment (32º-38ºF)
- Stand or walk for 10-12 hours without accommodation
- Require to push, pull, bend, squat, reach and lift in continuous cycles for 10 - 12 hours
- Arrive on time for their shift and stays until the tables/lines are set/completed for the shift
- Understand the importance of depleting USE FIRST racks before pulling from Inventory
- Understand and maintain GMP cleanliness standards
- Understand and acknowledge the attendance and clock-in/out expectation
- Maintain a clean and organized area of responsibility
- Read, understand, acknowledge, and utilize all instructional material provided (manual, hand-outs, pamphlets, quick reference items, etc.)
- Learning Agility - the willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themself as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations