Starting pay for this position is $25.00/hour.
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals.”
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
We're looking for a Warehouse Management Systems Lead in our Fulfillment Center. The WMS Lead is the boots-on-the-ground position that compliments the strategic & analytic work done by the Ops Analyst and Inventory Leadership. The lead serves as a process compliance auditor, identifying errors in physical and digital processes, collecting data on movement & inventory accuracy, and providing the Analyst & team leadership with direct feedback and observations from the floor.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and maintaining inventory reports and reconciliations of digital and physical inventory
- Assist leadership in tracking down critical information for corrective and preventative measures, tracking down missing inventory and tracing back WMS transactions
- Point of contact with procurement for inventory validation, updating and flagging of expiration dates, OCL/Expiration confirmation, and ad hoc counts.
- Verify inventory systems data (WMS, Cloud Analytics, Netsuite, Looker) to manage warehouse materials & ensure capacity limits are adhered to.
- Daily cadence around pallet scan compliance, GMP & housekeeping, allergen matrix compliance, transition location & overflow staging
- Generate and execute primary & secondary cycle counts, spot audits, and other measurements of inventory accuracy to ensure digital and physical inventory match.
- Validate directed replenishment of goods to production areas, verifying transactions and inventory levels are adequate for upcoming production schedules.
- Support with Month-end and Year-end financial reporting and audits, generating source-of-truth reports to support the Finance team.
- Collect data on processes across the entire operation, helping to identify opportunity areas and provide feedback on improvements once implemented.
- Ensure facility infrastructure supports process compliance & workflows, eg replacing & updating rack location labeling as needed.
- Any other duties assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to collaborate with partners across different departments and teams.
- Able to work efficiently with a very high level of attention to detail
- Strong math skills.
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Availability to work flexible shift, including 1 weekend day
Experience / Education
- Minimum of 1 year experience in data entry, administrative, or other related role
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Learning Agility - the willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themself as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthoughtThoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to othersBusiness Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations