Starting pay for this position is $23.00/hour.
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm, we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat, and ready-to-cook offerings, are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience, and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality, and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm, meals are more than a source of nutrition; they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals.”
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth-minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
FreshRealm is looking for an EHS coordinator to join our team. You will be required to train employees on safety policies and practices, conduct regular safety site surveys, generate health and safety assessment reports, and ensure that all occupational guidelines and regulations are adhered to in the facility. To be successful, you should demonstrate a detailed knowledge of health and safety regulations and strong leadership skills. In addition, a top-notch EHS coordinator should possess excellent communication and training skills and have an acute eye for detail.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring operational processes and employee activities
- Meeting with the management team to define EHS goals & objectives
- Interact with management, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies
- Training employees on health and safety policies and best practices
- Conducting site safety surveys and identifying hazards and EHS violations
- Providing solutions and intervention strategies for hygiene, health, and safety hazards
- Generating assessment documentation, incident and accident reports, and health and safety manuals
- Preparing and submitting health and safety compliance documents to the relevant organizations
- Keeping abreast of the latest EHS trends, policies, regulations, and best practices
- Implementing new health and safety protocols and measures to ensure compliance with regulations
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Skills and Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of relevant regulations such as OSHA, EPA, and ANSI
- The ability to read and interpret safety data sheets
- Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and training abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, safety management, or similar
- OSHA or similar EHS certification
- A minimum of two years experience as an EHS coordinator
- Learning Agility - the willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top-level, relevant, usable experience and knowledge with the ability to establish yourself as the best performer in the industry at your role and level
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other business duties as assigned.