FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm, we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes, and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat, and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality, and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm, meals are more than a source of nutrition; they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals.”
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth-minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Responsible for leading a team of Associate’s who receive, assemble and/ or ship kits. Manage workflow and assign Associates to appropriate work areas. Exercise appropriate judgment and discretion; give work assignments to team members. In conjunction with your supervisor and in his/her absence, you may create and modify team members’ work schedules when appropriate. Actively works to resolve problems with team members, scheduling, or conflicts raised to you. Gives positive feedback to help build employee confidence and constructive criticism to develop their skills. When necessary, you will coach team members and may be asked to participate in issuing discipline. Upholds all GMP, safety and rotation expectations.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Assign Associates to appropriate work area, lines and/or equipment based on production and shift requirements. Monitors use of temp staffing to meet production needs in the absence of the supervisors. Monitor shift operations and productivity.
- In conjunction with the supervisor and in their absence, you will create and modify team members' work schedules, as is appropriate. You will actively work to resolve problems with team members raised to you. Gives positive feedback to help build their confidence and provide constructive criticism to develop their skills. When necessary you will coach and discipline team members.
- Train and act as a resource to Associates on techniques, equipment and processes.
- Receive, ship and/or assemble food products, or meals to specifications meeting health and safety standards. Ensure that health and safety standards are being met
- .Enforces Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s), quality and proper documentation of processes. Enforces the clean-as-you-go policy and practices.
- In coordination with the supervisor accounts for the productivity employees, identifies issues with product, Food Safety, Quality or equipment, escalates matters to other departments or to higher levels when needed.
- Actively works to resolve problems with team members. Monitor shift operations/production. Oversee shift operational performance for assigned work area.
- Responsible for accounting for accurate inventory levels, labor costs, production reports, and effectively analyze situations.
- A min of 6 months experience working in food manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment. Demonstrated exp leading the work of others.
- Experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) in a chilled food environment is essential.
- General high school degree/GED or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 or older to apply as required for machinery and/or equipment utilization
- Advanced knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes, procedures and equipment.
- Certified and trained at intermediate level in OSHA, HACCP, and Food Hygiene
- Must demonstrate the ability to Lead the work of other employees, assign duties and manage workflow/ production for a shift or in the absence of the Dept Manager
- Ability to operate a variety of production equipment
- Ability to work routine and monotonous processes
- Must have a good understanding of English, bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills a plus
- Ability to work in a cold/ damp environment and stand for extended periods
FreshRealm, Inc does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, Inc.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations