FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Production Planner will be responsible for all Inventory control and planning functions relating to the facility. Assist with development and implementation of systems, liaise with both internal and external parties to ensure plans and materials (including packaging) are always available to meet finished product service level expectations.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Create daily manufacturing production plans using the standard plan and sales projections, considering inventory levels, and capability
- Liaise with Operations, replenishment buyer including HQ to ensure the smooth flow of incoming raw materials, including packaging, and finished product to ensure company service level expectations are met
- Resolve inventory issues by determining what food product may be produced to prevent waste, and adjust production based upon sales and projected sales
- Determine production ability to execute the plan. This may include equipment, shifts and manpower, hours needed to produce a product, etc.
- Ensure ingredients are delivered on time for plan preparation. Identifies forecast needs and issues and plans accordingly
- May be required to work with buyers and/ or suppliers to help resolve issues such as late deliveries, defective raw materials, product returns, etc.
- Maintain KPI reports as needed including service level, stock aging, yield, shrink and waste. May investigate and report causes of KPI variances
- Work with New Product development to ensure all raw materials and packaging are available for trials & launches
- Strong computer literacy including familiarity with a mainframe operating system such as Products software (SAP)
- Knowledge of Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) software
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people
- Strong Interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents and spreadsheets
- Ability to work a variable schedule
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities consistent with the essential duties and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel, Google sheets
- Able to work in a chilled environment
- Fresh Food Manufacturing/Assembly
- 2 years (Required) Manufacturing industry
- Experience in Purchase Order Systems
- Experience in Planning systems
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations