FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Process Improvement Technologist will conduct the set up of trials being carried out in production facilities where new products are to be launched within the critical path timelines. Support the commercialization team in the process before and during, conception to launch. Ensures accurate data is validated and recorded with raw material specifications. Work closely with Operations, Quality and Supply Chain.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the commercialization of new products, product changes, and major
cost savings and process change projects through the activities of a cross functional Team
- Communicate progress and flag delays in timelines by understanding the critical path of
the project at hand
- Execute launches as indicated by the commercialization roadmap
- Plan for and deliver factory New Product Development trials, highlight and resolve issues
- Ensure successful launch of new products
- Pro-actively communicate any changes in the internal commercialization processes to product management/business development
- Work closely with Business Development; Quality and Operations to define deliverables
- Define escalation process
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Min 1 year in a fresh chilled food manufacturing environment-understanding processes
- A minimum of (1) years’ experience in an operational, commercialization role, preferable in a chilled food short shelf life environment, within a fast-paced business
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral presentation and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement
- Travel Requirements: 10% travel is required to various Fresh realm locations or other job-related functions
- Work Environment/Physical Demands Approximately; 60%
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations