FreshRealm - The Power of Fresh Thinking
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Operator prepares food and operates a number of different types of equipment. Trains or operates a variety of equipment in different work areas, taking on progressively more responsible tasks. Able to work with a great deal of independence and demonstrates a good knowledge of various processes. Follows all safety and health standards. Act as a resource regarding processes, procedures and equipment to other Culinary Associates and Trainees. Follows all health and safety standards and enforces use of PPE’s.
- Works with a high level of independence to Receive foods, Run meal kit assembly lines to recipe specifications, ship kits following Good Manufacturing Practices and meeting health and safety standards
- Has the ability to work across all of work areas, departments and equipment. Expected to be able to work confidently within at least 2 different departments. Is responsible for equipment set-up, processes, testing and routine operation. May be required to assemble and disassemble the equipment
- Package meal kits in accordance with prescribed processes and procedures. Deviation from normal processes must be approved.
- Rotate and check food ingredients for freshness and quality. May receive products and verify the accuracy of the delivery. Will ensure accurate traceability methods are followed
- Keep work area/assembly clean demonstrating clean-as-you-go methods
- Prepares and understands a variety of paperwork associated with raw materials, traceability, packaging, quality, and controls. Responsible for timely completion and accuracy of paperwork
- May assist Associate Trainees with developing their skills and experience applying processes, using new equipment, championing a project or team effort
- Ensures all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) are followed and may champion the GMP processes. At times may be assigned to other areas other than where they normally work
- Will be required to use of computer software and electronic equipment to enter data, show receipt of goods, time spent preparing products, equipment used, etc.
- Ensures correct usage of SAP B1 ERP system
- In coordination with the team lead identifies issues with product, Food Safety, Quality or equipment, escalates matters to other departments or to higher levels when needed
- Performs other tasks and duties as needed
A min of 3 months experience working in food manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment.
Experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) in a chilled food environment is essential.
Working Conditions: Work is primarily conducted in Production Plant
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to a variety of varying weather conditions, trash, waste, chemicals and other materials. The noise level in the work environment and facility can be loud. The employee must be able to adapt to working in an environment that is chilled and that surfaces may be slippery
Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 40lbs; pull/push up to 60 lbs., grasp small products and identify very small variations in the product. Sight is required for observing work and production. May be exposed to active machinery and moving equipment, food particles and trash. May be required to use a forklift or other machinery
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other business duties as assigned
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations