FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Assistant Replenishment Buyer performs all clerical functions of the buying process. Enable the Buyer to focus on strategy, problem resolution and facility analytical support. The Assistant Buyer should have the goal of learning all aspects of the Plant Buying function.
* This will be a REMOTE position reporting into the Swedesboro, NJ at a minimum of 1 to 2 days on a needs to be basis. Candidates will also be working cross-functionally with other buyers from our Montezuma, GA & NJ plants.
- Process PO Placement at direction of Replenishment Buyer
- Distribute PO’s as required
- Investigate and close past due PO’s (confirm that no additional receipts will be required for a partial receipt)
- Execute non-inventory supply purchases for the facility to assure reliable on-hand position without excess
- Under direction of buyer, coordinate with inventory and plant team members to execute outbound transfers and shipments
- Investigate any unreported discrepancy in PO receipts
- Update plant supplier list as required
- Reopen and Correct any PO Error at direction of Replenishment Buyer
- Maintain Vendor Performance Data Logs
- Maintain Plant Receiving Log
- Scan receiving information to Accounts Payable as required by HQ
- File hard copy Receiving documentation (packing slips, BOL’s, PO’s) in an orderly searchable manner (by Vendor by Month)
- Provide full coverage of Replenishment Buyer for Days Off and PTO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills * Must have
- Strong data analysis aptitude * Must have
- Bachelor's or 1-3 years applicable experience in computer science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, numerical analysis or a related field
- Appropriate as an entry level position, however some previous experience in Purchasing or Inventory control is preferred
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations