FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Director of Accounting and be responsible for assisting with the month end close process, preparation of monthly financial and reconciliation reports, and developing and maintaining department process and controls. The successful candidate will also collect pertinent information for third party audits and will significantly contribute to financial reporting and operations. They will operate with a strong sense of urgency, empathy, and curiosity as our teams continue to grow, and our customers and product diversify.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Advanced degree / CPA or CMA a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft computer applications
- Manufacturing / Distribution experience with ERP system proficiency
- ERP System implementation a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems in a diplomatic manner
- Positive outlook and eagerness to learn and assume additional responsibilities
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations