FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The People Business Partner oversees the site-level execution of the People & Culture strategy. The People Business Partner is responsible for contributing to the development and full execution of plans, systems, policies and processes for workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent management and development, employee engagement, legal compliance and recordkeeping, employee relations, total rewards (compensation and benefits), and payroll. This position requires a strong generalist who is collaborative and proactive in problem solving.
Supports HR processes:
- Collaborates with leadership and corporate team to establish and grow San Clemente location
- Manages recruiting of initial employee population, to include full cycle recruiting of hourly nonexempt associates
- Provides key leadership in development of culture that builds a regional “employer of choice” reputation
- Acts as a single point of contact for employees
- Builds a strong business relationship with the site team
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implements process improvements
- Identify ways to increase staff retention and productivity, including implementation of activities to enhance employee engagement
- Mitigate legal risk to the organization by partnering with People Team members to provide proactive training and education, clear systems and processes for managing conflicts with and between employees, handling and investigating complaints of harassment/discrimination and other unjust practice allegations
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent years of experience in Human Resources or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of HR experience with extensive full cycle recruitment experience
- Working knowledge of employment laws and other compliance issues
- Proficiency in Google Suite and HR system applications
- Strong skills in full cycle recruiting
- Strong team player, but also able to work independently
- Strong time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving Skills, with the ability to listen and probe to understand underlying needs and/or root cause of an issue
- Labor law knowledge
- Ability to provide thoughtful and progressive guidance
- Bias for action
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to identify, influence, and collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve desired organizational outcomes
- Outstanding judgement, sensitivity and high discretion
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations