FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
"We are looking for a Team Oriented IT Support Specialist"
The IT Support Specialist responsible for “day to day” IT support and administration. The primary role will be troubleshooting end user issues and administration, this will include desktop and network support both local and remote. This individual will need excellent customer service and communication skills. Candidates will occasionally be required to work after hours and weekends, some travel maybe required.
- Provide support to both local and remote users, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Printer support for Zebra thermal printers (or similar)
- Printing administration for MFP printers
- Using service desk software to record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Test fixes to ensure problems has been adequately resolved
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents
- Perform site audit responsibility policies and procedures, including hardware inventory management
- Install anti-virus software and ensure virus definitions are up-to-date
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2-4 years experience required
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and networking equipment
- Experience with Apple, and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Extensive application support experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and other Business applications
- Thermal Printers
- MFP Printers
- Working knowledge of a range of software and hardware diagnostic tools
- Experience working with service desk best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis