FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Product Manager (Fresh Food) will manage multiple new product launches, develop proposals and provide updates at each phase of the project. This person will partner closely with cross-functional teams across Business Development, Culinary, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality, Tech and Finance. This dynamic position will implement our customer projects from the initial scope through successful product launch. Key responsibilities include; project tracking and managing timelines, monitoring program performance, creating and baselining project plans, and providing status updates to Senior Management. This person will support plant operations on site for commercialization, pre-trials and first production of new items in a chilled, production environment.
- Project manage new program and product launch critical paths
- Support operations and commercialization departments on site for new product launches
- Serve as the point of contact and communication between internal key stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal FreshRealm teams to propose solutions that meet customer objectives
- Identify and implement opportunities for organizational continuous improvement
- Support the generation of new business
- Excel as a leader in multiple disciplines as FreshRealm continues to grow - Culinary, Technology, Quality, Operations and Relationship Management
- Travel Requirements: 10-15% travel as needed
- Work Environment/Physical Demands: up to 50% of work may be performed in a chilled production room (remaining work performed in an office environment)
Qualifications / Education:
- No recent undergraduate or graduate students with less than 2 years experience on the job will be considered
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Food Science or related field and/or 3 years of experience with project management in the fresh or chilled food industry
- Specialized skills in any or all of the following: Marketing, Technology, Finance, Quality, Sales or Food Manufacturing
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- CAPM or PMP Certification (preferred)
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with professionals inside and outside of the organization
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Problem-solving and negotiation
- Experience with project management software solutions
- Learning Agility - The willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations