FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
FreshRealm is seeking an experienced, mechanically/technically minded, and people-oriented Facilities and Maintenance Manager to manage the FreshRealm facility in Swedesboro, NJ. Successful candidates will have trade experience required to successfully troubleshoot and manage facility issues and prior experience facilitating the expansion of a major operation. The ideal candidate will develop and oversee the Maintenance team to ensure daily maintenance is achieved, according to plan.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring facilities maintenance work follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, and that work is tracked and completed within the budget guidelines
- Resolving facilities and maintenance related problems, exercising good technical judgement in planning and organizing hands-on effort
- Working with Operations staff to ensure all equipment and facilities are satisfactorily meeting the needs to produce quality product
A Minimum (5) years experience in a management role, preferable in a chilled food environment, within a fast paced business
Experience working in a fresh food manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment. Experience managing in a chilled food manufacturing business preferred
3 years or more experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) in a food environment is essential
- Good understanding of all continuous improvement production techniques
- Knowledge of large-scale business start-up is preferred
- Demonstrated ability at being a team player
- Certified and trained in OSHA requirements or expectations, HACCP, SDS, First Aid/CPR, and Food Hygiene
- Ability to motivate others to work routine and monotonous processes and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a good understanding of English, bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills are helpful
- Ability to work in a cold/ damp environment and stand for extended periods
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations